Wherever I May Roam






Hihi, felt quite dressy today so I have put this together. I've been waiting to wear these leggings for ages since I bought them, I just love the colour and the design, very unique from anything else in my wardrobe. Plus they are super comfy :) I paired them with a standard black chiffon blouse as I didn't really want to distract away from the leggings or overpower the outfit. The wedges are some gorgeous Topshop ones I spotted a few months ago, they are really great for matching with any occasion. I love the way heels can just make any outfit look 100% times better! Hope everyone is having a lovely day and enjoying the sun! 

Comments

  1. I love your leggings. Great look :) your blog is fab- you've got some lovely pictures!
    Kaz x
    sunshine--days.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Your blog is great too, really cute looks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts