18 and Life





                       






 Shirt and Velvet Leggings - Topshop

Hey, back finally! Had quite a stressful few weeks of uni exams/essays so haven't had time to post :( Anyway, this is quite a simple look. I love to throw it on when I'm feeling kinda lazy as it still has quite an edge look yet is sooo comfy. I loveee these velvet leggings (and the burgundy pair was in one of my earlier looks), they are such a nice change from jeans and it's great to add some texture to an outfit! Also i'm still living in my creepers (sorry!) as I haven't had time to collect the rest of my wardrobe from my boyfriend's uni house yet :( Can't wait to wear my docs again <3 (They will defiantly be in a look soon!) Hope everyone is having a great weekend xx

Comments

  1. Dark hair always looks pretty when you're wearing plaid! :)xx

    nancywilde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect outfit! Greetings from Poland, xoxo

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! you are beautiful and look amazing! love your blog and i'm happy i can follow you ;*

    kisses Violet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this style! Great ;)

    Cheers
    Steve

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts