Anybody Seen My Baby?



Dress - Front Row Shop* (here)
Jacket - Vintage
Hat - Oasap*
Wedges and Frilly Socks - Topshop


 Hi everyone! Managed to take these photos today while having a essay break. This lovely dress arrived from Front Row Shop the other day and I love it! It's quite different to what I usually wear (especially the colour), however I really like it and think it makes a nice change. Of course ive paired it with Black things (predictable I know) but I tired to give this outfit quite a vintage 60s feel because that's what the dress reminded me of. Hope you all like!

By the way - sorry if the photos aren't as good quality as usual, I bought a tripod for my dlsr (these are my first photos taken myself ^.^ xx

Comments

  1. What a lovely dress <3 love the look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dress is so cute!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh so in love with this outfit! Definitely going to try to recreate it :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit is perfect!

    ediestrustfund.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful outfit! i love it :)
    and i'm really in love with your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts