Tainted Love






    
                                                                                Dress* - Banggood.com (here)
                                                     Wedges and Bun Holder - Topshop

This lovely lace dress from Bangood arrived in the post this morning! It really was hot today but I decided to vamp it up instead and post this vintage inspired look. I really love the pretty lace detailing and short sleeves, I will definitely be wearing this again soon. Also I wanted to do something different so put my hair up and used my bun holder from last summer :) it made a nice change. Hope everyone's enjoying the sunshine! x

Comments

  1. Such a gorgeous maxi dress !!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can be truly inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, I love this dress <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts