Just Like Paradise




                   
                                                                       Trousers - Oasap.com (here) 
Cat Sunglasses and Sleeveless Leather Jacket - Topshop
                                                                 Shoes - Kurt Geiger

Okay, so I am obviously loving print trousers at the moment! :) I decided to dress this outfit up a bit more than my last post though, as these trousers are quite a silky material and less causal. I've also found that I haven't worn my cat eye sunglasses as much as I've wanted to since I bought them, so got them out today as I thought they fitted in well with the look. Apart from this I kept the rest of the look quite simple and comfortable with my old Kurt Geiger favorites. Have a good weekend everyone xx

Comments

  1. these trousers are so lovely! I've been looking for a nice pair for ages but still haven't found one...
    awesome outfit! <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your styleee!!!
    You look so simple, kind of a rocker, but yet so feminine!!
    I just love it.

    I follow you!!
    Love from Argentina!

    Caramelos de Colores
    http://cruelkawaii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool look!

    xo' M
    http://blvckorsomething.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love your hair in this <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts