Here I Go Again






                                                         Dogtooth sweater - Miss London (here)
                                                                   Skater skirt - American Apparel
                                                                        Bracelet - Choies.com (here)



Wearing this outfit today and it's my birthday yay! I'm loving dogtooth print at the moment so couldn't wait to wear this new jumper! It's such a simple yet stylish print. I've paired it with my American Apparel skater, so glad to be retunited with it now that it's autumn weather. Also, it has been SO long since I wore my lita's, so I incorporated them into this look. I really did forget how comfy they are and how great they look! Hope you have a good week! <3

Comments

  1. Happy birthday, I hope you had a wonderful day! Amazing outfit by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is so gorge!!
    Happy birthday doll
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! I feel like so many people had a birthday this week, me included! Anyway, I love your houndstooth sweater so much. It's super cute paired with your simple black skater skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day, you look gorgeous! I love this outfit! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute look.
    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts