This is Halloween






                                                           Lace Rabbit Headband - Choies.com (here)
                                                                               Jumpsuit - Topshop

I love halloween! I usually opt for day-of-the-dead style facepaint or something, but after receiving these lace rabbit ears from choies I decided to glam it up in a vintage-inspired gothic outfit! I paired them with this topshop jumpsuit I bought the other day, I love the subtle sparkle that the top-half has. Also I used this look as an excuse to do major smokey-eye make-up (as you may have seen on my instagram). Hope you all had a fab halloween! <3 x
  

Comments

  1. Amazing Pics
    Love it so dark

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2013/11/brown.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That headband is too cool! Very spooky, gothic outfit. I love this gorgeous jumpsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with that headband! xx

    marliafransiska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts