Separate Ways



 




                                                      Floral backless dress - Choies.com

Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a good weekend. Today I was inspired to wear a smart-grunge look, mixing this cute floral dress with my docs and beanie, while then adding this boyfriend coat to complete the look. I really need to wear this coat more often, it's really versitile, therefore great with a band tee and jeans or a girly dress like this one. Had to complete the look with my purple lipstick, the colour matched perfectly with the dress! <3

Comments

  1. ahh that coat is beautiful! where is it from? :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so beautiful and your style is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty! Dress!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This floral dress is so pretty. I love how you winterized it with the cozy wool jacket and boots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coat is so versatile and it looks lovely with your dress (:

    Ashley
    not haute

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts