All Apologies


 


                                                               
                                                                 Skirt - 6ks.com (here)
                                                            Sunglasses - Romwe

Hey everyone! It's so lovely today that I had a chance to wear this summery grunge look. This amazing skirt arrived the other day and I have been dying to wear it, it is so perfect! I love the print and it also has a side-slit on each side, which adds to the grunge detail. I wore this with my docs and 90s-style round sunglasses. Hope you like! <3

Comments

  1. That skirt is just so dang pretty x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermosaa! me encanta tu falda <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts