Spellbound





Check collar dress - choies (here)
Grey blazer - OASAP (here)
Boots -Vagabond


Comments

  1. lovely dress ! I want the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, i've nominated you for the one lovely blog award! checkout www.esmemadeline.blogspot.com for the info x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally bought a hat like yours and it's totally amazing!
    I love this dress, the collar is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, I love it! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute checkered dress and I love the blazer you paired with it. This is a really great fall outfit!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute hat, love it.
    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts