Let There Be Rock







                                                                Coat - Urban Outfitters
                                                               Leigh Jeans -  Topshop
                                                                    Boots - Vagabond

Hi everyone! Back today with quite a laid-back outfit . I'm just off to do some shopping and it's so cold here at the moment - I'm literally living in this warm coat! Also I wanted to show you guys my new favourite jeans-. I really like the colour too - it makes a nice change to black jeans! Hope you are all having a lovely Sunday! <3

Comments

  1. Such a beaut outfit, you look lovely Kayleigh x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the booties! Great look, dear! :)

    unknownprettylies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s a really great post! Can’t wait to see the next one!)
    And I like your blog very much!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice put up,Somatodrol i definitely love this website, carry on itOnly another 50 percent the post is displaying, strange, is this my net browser or the website?A formidable share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing somewhat analysis on this. And he in reality purchased me breakfast as a result of I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that:
    http://gojivitafacts.com/somatodrol/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool blog! I like it a lot.


    here are my links and if you like to follow just follow and leave me your links aswell and I'll
    follow back!

    myBlog |



    Bloglovin | Instagram @suvarna_gold | LookBook | Facebook |


    Style up your Blog |
    Advertise your Blog |
    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts