In Joy And Sorrow





Helloooo. Bit more of a late summer/autumn look today as it was slightly colder and i'm so eager to get my autumn clothes out (my favourite season!). My obsession with Evil Twin clothing has grown, bought this beauty of a skirt off ebay the other day. I've been looking for midi skirts lately in preparation for the colder weather so this was perfect, think it will feature a lot in my autumn outfits as I love the paisley print! The sweater is H&M, it's quite lightweight and comfy which is nice (and burgundy yay!). I've also worn my Urban Outfitters stud collar shirt underneath just so the collar adds a touch of detail to the outfit and sweater. Hope everyone is having a lovely week! :)

Comments

  1. This outfit is PERFECTION! The skirt is gorgeous, and the collar over the jumper is wow! <3

    I'm currently holding a Giveaway on my Blog, it's Festival Inspired :) xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks abbie! :) will take a look now x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts