Alive



                                             



Hiii it's so hot today so my latest outfit is pretty laid back. The bustier is  lovely for when it's hot weather and is easily a great statement piece for the look. The shorts are just basic Levi's - perfect to throw on for a hot summers day! Got these one's from Ebay for quite cheap! Would defiantly recommend it for cheap Levi's jackets or shorts :) The shoes are my old old old converse from when I was an early teen, so happy I found them <3 They weren't in bad condition either which was good! Everything else just adds vintage/grunge details to the outfit. Have a feeling i've been quite influenced by grunge looks lately (love the 90s grunge era so much!) so may post a more girly look next time to mix things up a bit! 

Comments

  1. I LOVE your bustier!

    I'm hosting a Giveaway on my Blog, if you are interested! :) xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts