Outfit Inspiration 2


    
    Hii, posting this update as it's been a while! Haven't had much chance to post as i've been busy already with my final year of uni. Anyway I will hopefully post an outfit later this week but in the meantime i've put together some more outfit ideas of items that i've spotted recently/how I would wear them in an outfit. Hope you like!



Firstly, I am totally in love with this red lace dress from Topshop! Such a nice pattern and it looks like it sits so well. Really beautiful piece for a evening so I've matched it with a simple Romwe black blazer and classic Lita's.




The second outfit is much more gothic. I am loving autumn and how it's not too cold yet so it's still possible to wear jackets like this gorgeous denim one from Urban Outfitters. I thought the top was quite unusual too, defiantly a statement piece. These boots are also the perfect pair of biker boots for autumn/winter, the buckle detail just adds the perfect touch to a pair of boots that I think could work with a variety of different style outfits!



Lastly this is more of a girly/sophisticated autumn look. These Topshop trousers look great for brightening up the outfit with autumn floral colours and would be perfect for a day or night outfit. The white shirt is Romwe, I got this about a month ago and it's great for any occasion plus it was a bargain! Really like the chain detail. This black cardigan also looks really warm and the texture adds just that little bit extra to the look.

x.x.x

Comments

  1. oooh i love the eyes tee, and the gorgeous velvet skirt! <33

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love your style! these outfits are so cool! my fave is the first one because of the pretty dress :) xx
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uiii schöne Sachen...

    Hast vielleicht lust bei meinem Blog vorbeizuschauen?Hier mein Blog
    http://blog-mode-de-fleur.blogspot.de
    LG<3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts