Killing Yourself To Live








Quited  Leather Jacket - Topshop
Led Zeppelin Shirt - Urban Outfitters
Skirt - Topshop (ebay)
Shoes - Creepers

Helloo, back with my latest look. Going to try to post more often like I was doing before, uni has just been quite busy recently. I've been sticking with burgundy and black for most autumn, love how it creates a more gothic feel to my outfits. I swear most pieces in my wardrobe are either black or burgundy! I bought the skirt off Ebay during the summer, really love it as it makes a change from the shorter skirts/dresses I already own. Also I've been living in this quited biker recently, it literally can go with any outfit day or night, so it's defiantly become my staple piece. Usual creepers and led zep top to rock up the outfit. Will post again soon xx

Comments

  1. Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Otro blog fashion - thank you! I just tried to follow your blog but it keeps saying error :( not sure why. Love your blog though, so hopefully it will work soon!

      Delete
  2. You are so pretty! Beautiful pale skin, lovely sense of style, adorable fringe and hair. Cool blog!
    I love the leather jacket :)

    www.nancywilde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thank you! :)
      Your blog is amazing! Such a cool collection of photos - defiantly following!

      Delete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts