Mixed Emotions








Faux Fur Coat - Topshop
Denim Shirt - Asos/Ebay
Skirt - American Apparel
Coltrane Boots - Jeffrey Campbell

Hey guys, quick post today. It's quite cold here again, so i've got my big coats out again like this one. Luckily this coat is so warm. I decided to pair it with a new Asos denim shirt that I got off Ebay recently, (it's so great for finding bargains!) and this skater skirt. I always think American Apparel are best for skater skirts, they seem to sit so nicely! Also as you can see I finally managed to get some coltrane's! So happy :) I swear everywhere in the UK was sold out for so long, yet I saw these newly stocked on Zalando the other day and just get them straight away. They really are beautiful boots, I can't wait to wear the cut out bit with cute little socks for summer. Hope you're all having a great Sunday! <3 xx

Comments

  1. Very pretty :) That skirt is a basic and a classic, it looks good paired with so many different things! xx

    nancywilde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy! Yeah, it really is a staple piece! x

      Delete
  2. LOVE those boots! and that fur coat is super gorg x

    http://frockled.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts