Fell On Black Days












 Parka - Topshop
Necklace - Regal Rose
Velvet Leggings - Topshop
Doc Martens

Hey everyone! Apoligies for the delayed post compared to my Lookbook, was travelling back on the train to uni last night and didn't have time to update both my Lookbook and blog! But anyway, here's the latest look - quite simple but I love it. So happy to have my Docs back too :) Still wearing these velvet leggings a lot, they are such a great alternative to jeans! Also this is the necklace that I bought from the Birmingham Clothes show a while back, really like the native American feel to it. Definetly check out Regalrose.co.uk if you like quirky/gothic style jewellery, it's become my new fav! Hope everyone has a good week xx

Comments

  1. Just found your blog and I am loving your style! this outfir look great!
    Happy to be your newest follower!! xx
    pls, turn the word verification off, it's a real pain..
    Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice! Glad you like :)
      Sorry about the word verification - didn't realise my blog had one, so thanks for letting me know! Will see if I can find a way to disable it x

      Delete
  2. Wow I love your style so much!
    Now following :)
    Teenage Daydreams X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts