Got The Time









Hat - Asos (Ebay)
Coat - Sheinside
Sweater - Topshop
Velvet Leggings - Romwe

Hey everyone! This is a look that I wore the other day, it's still pretty cold here so I'm still wrapped up with dark coats and jumpers :( This coat arrived from Sheinside.com a few weeks ago though and I love it! So cheap too, which is always a bonus. I've also been wearing a lot of outfits with a shirt under sweater lately, I think its a good way to keep warm by also looking quite dressy. I'm thinking about getting some cool collar tips...any ideas? :) 
Anyway, this should be the last that you all see of black and burgundy for a while (I can't get enough in Winter!) because I am doing my Finals at uni now, so I probably won't be posting very much until the end of May. But i've got loads of Summer outfits that I want to post after, so stay tuned and i'll be back soon :3 xx

                                                                             GIVEAWAY

Tightsplease.co.uk have kindly arranged a giveaway of a pair of these awesome duo-tights for my followers (see below)! 
Step 1: Just like their facebook page here
Step 2: And write a comment below saying "Tights Please"
Good Luck!
Winner will be contacted on 4th April 2013


                                     http://www.tightsplease.co.uk/brands/pamela-mann/duo-tights/

Comments

  1. oh wow you look amazing! love the leggings and het and your style is so great :) i always love your outfit posts xx
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the hat is perfect :) you look like one of my friends :) I like your style, we can follow each other :)

    Check my Blog - mayafoxwithlove.blogspot.cz !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your jumper and that hat is amazing <3 can't believe it's easter and it is snowing. 2 years ago i hid chocolate eggs in the garden and i was afrait that they'd melt away....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red Velvet Leggings, wow! I love them! And that hat is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing!

    And... Tights please :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! I absolutely adore those leggings! x

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous honey <3 Love the hat!!!

    Do check out my blog...hope we can follow each other!
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing outfit <3
    i'm following!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tights Please
    federicasbordone@gmail.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is absolutely brilliant <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is lovely, you always style creepers so well. I have a pair and am still trying to get the hang of paring them with things x

    http://frockled.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts