I Remember You









                                                                   
                                                                         Lace Dress and Sleeveless Leather Jacket- Topshop
                                                                                       Boots - Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane 

 Hey everyone! I am totally in love with this dress, so thought I would post an outfit with it. I really like the lace detail and thought that it contrasted well with the leather and boots, to rock up the look. I think i'm a bit dress-obsessed at the moment, there seem to be so many nice dresses in stores lately, I can't resist! Definitely perfect for summer anyway :) I also added the crown for a bit of colour in the look. Hope you like xx

Comments

  1. Love the crown!! It's a really pretty dress too xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your posts Kayleigh, I've got a very similar look to you and it's great seeing how someone else dresses it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit! And that rose crown is absolutely gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Want your gillet and floral crown!!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect! I'm absolutely in love with your cut-outs <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts