Little Wing



                                                                       Dress and Hat- Topshop
                                                                       Blazer - Silence and Noise
                                                                       Loafers - Dune
                                              
Hey everyone! I'm back to floral dresses again as it's summer ;D  I felt this shade of blue was quite different to anything I had before, so makes a nice change. I think the dress has quite a vintage feel, so I decided to dress it up smart vintage with my loafers, blazer and pork pie hat. Couldn't resist the red lipstick too! Hope you like xxx

Comments

  1. so sweet and 90's!
    -liz
    GYPSI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photographs! I love your hairstyle <3

    www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your look is gorgeous! :)

    www.beautifullylaced.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely <333

    Gem
    gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts