Still In Love With You





Dress - 6ks.com

Hey everyone! It's such nice weather atm, that I recently wore this beautiful lace dress. It's the perfect floaty white dress that I have been looking for this summer season, the lace details are just a lovely added bonus! I kept this outfit quite simple, with the hat and red lipstick (and even wore my chunky sandals). Also I bought a curl wand a few weeks ago, so managed to create this looser curls/waves which was change from usually using my heated rollers ^.^ Hope you all like! x


Comments

  1. ♫ Think I'll just fall to pieces
    If I don't find something else to do ♫ <3 )
    http://www.lauderlis.com/2014/03/one-in-million.html#oiam1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a perfect black lace dress and now I need another one but white! Yours is perfect, really <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts