Nowhere Fast





Floral playsuit - Black Five Clothing (here)
Headpiece - Lovelywholesale.com (here)

Hey everyone!  The weather is pretty hot here at the moment, so I'm loving all these summery dresses/playsuits and sandals that I can get away with ^.^ (for now..). This playsuit is quite simple but I found it very easy to pair with a lot of things in my wardrobe to make an outfit. I like how it's quite girly but then also a bit edgey (not too girly for me, basically!). Also I thought I'd try out this headpiece as I get a bit bored with my hair sometimes, because it is so naturally straight! I thought it was a nice little touch to the look and it makes a change from a hat or hair tied up. What do you guys think? Hope you all have a great weekend <3


Comments

  1. I love the print on your playsuit, I thought it was a dress to begin with!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very 90s and adorable. I love the jean jacket and floral romper combination and your shoes are fantastic. I think that headpiece is really cool too.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts