Wicked Game





 
                                    Grey Check Portobello Pinafore - Miss Patina (here)
                                                             Black cardigan - OASAP (here)

Hey everyone - So this pinafore is the cutest thing ever! Loving it's vintage look, I feel like it's perfect for the summer-autumn transition. This is my first pinafore skirt actually and I'm feeling very 60s inspired! Also I don't really own much grey things for summer, so this definitely makes in nice change in my wardrobe! Today I wore it with this comfy slouch cardigan and these chunky sandals (which I am wearing a bit too much! They are too nice! >.<). Hope you all have a great weekend! <3

Comments

  1. This is so cute, reminds me of clueless! Love your sunglasses!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyond stunning Kayleigh x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ ♪
    http://www.lauderlis.com/2014/06/one-in-million.html#oiam2

    ReplyDelete
  4. This pinafore really is adorable. It'd be perfect for fall! I love it styled with those white sandals and the simple white blouse too.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. really great piece, and yes, perfect pre-fall one! :)
    Wicked Game is one of the most beautiful songs ever <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hat.
    You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog, all your outfits are amazing ! it's nice to see all your different outfits rather than just the top one which people normally do haha ;)

    millie-loves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts