Can't Stand Losing You









 Jumper, Earrings and Sunglasses - Topshop
Jeans - Cheap Monday
Denim Shirt - Urban Outfitters 

Hi guys! Quite a simple look today :) This jumper is so nice to wrap up in, I love throwing it on when i'm not in the mood to dress up much, it's so versatile too. The jeans are Cheap Monday, they're stretch ones so super skinny but also realllly comfy also because they soft denim. I couldn't wait to wear these sunglasses that I bought last week. I've been after a pair like this for ages so was so happy to find a pair in Topshop. The stud detail was an added bonus! Also these earrings seemed pretty unusal so I find them great for adding a nice touch to a look.
 Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas! <3 x

Comments

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts