Merry Christmas!






                                                          Jacket and Dress - Topshop
                                                         Shoes - Underground Creepers


Hey everyone! Merry Christmas, hope everyone is having a lovely day. I decided to do a quick few photos of my Christmas outfit. This lace dress is beautiful and girly, it's sits so nicely but I decided to rock it up a little with the leather jacket and creepers. I also got this awesome eco cup for a present today, thought it would fit in with the look!  Hope you like! :) x

Comments

  1. my comments are starting to het monotone: perfect <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacky, glad you like! - I really appreciate your comments :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts