The Heartless






                                                               Heart blouse - 6ks.com
                                                                   Dungarees - Topshop
                                           Kensington Chelsea Boots - Dr Martens

Happy new year everyone! Today I thought that I would try and escape from my usual velvet/burgundy winter combo and dig out these dungarees that I bought in the Topshop sale a few months ago. Such a good find for both summer and winter because of the dark denim/they are slightly big, so I can fit a cosy jumper underneath! Also tied my hair up for a change, I've bought lots of scrunchies lately but haven't yet wore them on my blog. This black/white tartan one is currently my favourite. Andddd these are my new Dr Martens! (Not the usual boot, I know)...I was desperate for some Chelsea boots therefore was so happy when I found that DM's made them, perfect! <3

Comments

  1. such a pretty outfit! <3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect outfit. You look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome, that shirt is just so pretty! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that you made overalls work for winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect look! Love the dungarees, and de Dr Martens and your shirt haha, everything!
    Cool blog, I am a new follower :)

    shakkablakka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how perfect that heart print top looks underneath your overalls. I would wear something like this in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts