Roll The Bones





Dress - Awwdore.com
Claw Necklace - Aloha Helsinki
Hair Roses - Asos

Hey everyone! I really think you can't go wrong with a white lace dress, and this one is particularly beautiful! I love the lace sleeve detail and the rose print. I decided to wear this with my sleeveless leather and this claw necklace, which I thought looked quite unusual and very cool! I also added this roses bun holder, it's such a cute accessory for a hair bun or half-up half down style (which I've been wearing probably too much lately...). Hope you like <3


Comments

  1. everything about thia outfit is beautiful! especially love the necklace, I've been looking for something like this for ages <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the leather piece, it goes amazing with lace <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look like a rock'n'roll snow white! amazing inspiration! :) http://wolfandstyle.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That necklace is just awesome! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so in love with the details of your dress, I have a thing for delicate lace patterns right now and your necklace looks really great with the entire outfit!

    Ashley
    not haute

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look adorable! Love the dress <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts