Communication Breakdown






                                                                   Coat - 6ks.com (here)
                                                              Led Zep top - Urban Outfitters
                                                               Coltrane's - Jeffrey Campbell

Hi guys! This is a look from a few weeks ago (forgot to post). I was all wrapped up in this new coat (I love the exaggerated fluffy collar), chunky snood and beanie. I decided that as the coat was grey, I could get away with wearing all black otherwise (woo), well apart from the snood, so therefore I rocked up the outfit with a band tee, velvet leggings and my coltrane's. I know I've been living in these leggings lately as they are too easy to wear in winter! I think I'm going to have to hide them in the back of my wardrobe for a while...
Anyway hope you all had a good weekend! xx

Comments

  1. absolutely in love, the jacket and the shoes are perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    this outfit is absolutely amazing! I was just wondering what size you got your coat in?
    Thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts