Closer To The Heart




White Floral dress - French Connection (here) 


Hey everyone! I am so in love with this French Connection dress that I received earlier this week ^.^. The flower lace details are so beautiful and I love the classic fit of the dress - it felt like it really didn't need much dressing up! They have some other amazing dresses on their site at the moment - I love them. Definitely worth checking out - I've added the links above! So for this outfit I decided just to add a few accessories, keeping a colour theme with the sunglasses, bag and belt. I also dug out my lita's as I think they fitted the look well. It was great to wear them again after such a long time :). Hope you like! <3

Comments

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts