Rockin' In The Free World









                                  Sorcha Denim Jacket With Ripped Detail - Missguided (here)
                                                       Elephant print dress - Black Five (here)
                                                            Rose bun holder -  ASOS

Hey everyone! Today I decided to wear a festival-inspired look, so paired together this cute elephant/paisly print dress with this denim jacket. I swear I will be living in this jacket for now, as the weather is not hot enough yet! I think the rip deatils on the jacket make it perfect for this sort of laid back summer festival outfit  ^.^. Also I decided to do something different with my hair, so used this rose bun holder, as a hair tie instead! Annnd of course, every festival inspired outfit is not complete without a pair of docs! (especially since the last few festivals I have been to have been really muddy!) Hope you like! <3

Comments

  1. Great giveaway!
    I follow you on lookbook.nu
    Debora Ferri
    debby_f@hotmail.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Docs are really necessary :D I remember my first woodstock festival, I had just some sneakers and it was not a good idea...
    I follow you here and on fb and on lookbook, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Karolina! The online generator picked you as the winner of the festival giveaway! :)

      If you could send your postal address to my email: kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk, I will post the items out to you the next day. Thank you for participating x

      Delete
  3. I love you and your style :)
    I follow you here and on facebook: alicjaloboda@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey dear i follow you on fb.. love you xx
    margarida.lobita@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love this look !

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. ♫~(@_@)~♫
    http://www.lauderlis.com/2014/06/one-in-million.html#oiam2

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts