All Along The Watchtower







                                           Black dungarees and ring - Banggood.com (here) and (here) 

I am going to apologize in advance, you guys may be seeing this sweater a lot this autumn as I love the colour! I tried to keep this look quite simple with a few statement accessories like my usual favourite hat and new satchel bag :). Also I thought the spiked necklace added a statement touch. Apart from that I wore one of my favourite purple lipsticks to colour-coordinate. Hope you like! <33                                                                                        
                                                       
                          

Comments

  1. I have to say that I'm kind of fed up with dungarees by now, but seeing your look make me like them again :)

    http://msnotweirdatall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looove those dungarees, so easy to dress up or down! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! Love this outfit, it's so sophisticated looking yet awesome at the same time! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Love the colours <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your shoes !

    http://vulpeculamode.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts