(Don't Fear) The Reaper



 


                         
                           Vintage Lace Blouse, Skirt and Necklace - Bohemian Rose Vintage
                                                                         Sunglasses - Bohemian Rose Vintage
                                                                                   Hat  - Topshop

Here's another look from the shoot last Wednesday for Bohemian Rose Vintage. I particularly liked the vintage 90s vibe for the outfit, especially the lovely lace blouse! The detailing looks so pretty and I think it was styled well with the 90s denim skirt and necklace. Rocked this up the outfit with my own Coltrane's, Topshop frilly socks and Pork pie hat. Hope you like! <3


Comments

  1. The detailing on that shirt is awesome, and I love those sunglasses! xxx



    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with that skirt
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your skirt and boots <3
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect from head to toe, the skirt really suits you!
    And I'm still absolutely in love with your boots :)

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a really similar vintage shirt I thrifted. I love the lace detailing on it. I think yours looks great with the button-down denim skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you sexy beast again :P lovely blouse <3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts