Symphony of Destruction




 


                                                                      Skirt - Urban Outfitters
                                                                  Sandals - Topshop
                                         Bracelet and Spike Ring - Papa East

Hey everyone! For today's post I decided to wear this lovely new skirt that I bought last week. I love the pattern and it is so easy to wear, plus I have been getting bored of just wearing lots of summer dresses recently (shock!) that I decided to invest in this skirt for a more causal-hippy summer look. Anyway, I gothed it up a bit in this look with my latest Topshop lipstick, it's called 'Depth' and is a rich, deep purple shade. Really cool. Also these Topshop sandals are the last of my new summer footwear (I think..), been splurging a bit this week and couldn't resist these chunky platforms! Annnnd lastly the jewellery is from a cool new company called 'Papa East'. They do some amazing jewellery, I love all their spiked rings and bracelets.  Have a good Monday! <3




Comments

  1. The pattern of that skirt is gorgeous! I love how you've styled it with a simple white tee and your platform sandals! Love this outfit! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This maxi skirt is absolutely gorge
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this skirt is so gorgeous, the patten and monochrome is lovely! I just love this outfit all round, especially the necklace. do you mind me asking what the style of sandals are called? i love them! x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts