There Was A Time






                                                               Floral Shirt - Bangood.com (here)

Another quite dressy look today, received this cute autumnal shirt from banggood.com and I thought that it could really define the outfit. I kept the outfit black just because I like to show my usual style, even if the look is a bit girly or dressy. Also switched to heels today for a change (even if they are only small ones!). I'm hoping that I wear these a lot more this season, they can make a nice change to living in both docs and creepers ;) xx

Comments

  1. I love love love that shirt, you look awesome, as always! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how perfect this nearly all black look is. Your blouse is gorgeous and I love your hat too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts