Autumn Picks


It's finally my favourite season of the year again! I love autumn fashion, the colours, the jumpers and the light jackets. Here are some of my top autumn items that I've spotted online recently, i'm currently lusting for leather, burgundy and Vivienne Westwood <3




From left:

1) Vivienne Westwood Mayfair Bas Relief bracelet - Urban Outfitters

2) Burgundy Felt Fedora hat - Miss Selfridge

3) Falling Diamonds scarf - Urban Outfitters

4) Heart band ring - Urban Outfitters

5) Leather Effect Roll Sleeve dress - Miss Selfridge

6) Dr Martens Kensington Flora Black Chelsea boots

7) Fingerless Biker gloves - Topshop

8) Black Floral Burnout leggings - Urban Outfitters


Let me know your favourites or anything that you're loving this season! :) x

Comments

  1. Great items and very inspiring! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts