Changes





Winter Floral Shirt - Laundry Boutique (here)
Sunglasses - Romwe

Hey everyone! A more grunge spring look today. I decided to wear this long shirt open, so it looked kimono style and very casual, a bit different than ususal ^.^ . I can't get enough of these 90's style jeans with this belt, as you can see. I think they go so well with a crop tee, so I'm building up my collection like this one! Also as you can see I dug out my Underground creepers....I haven't worn them for ageeees, but I felt that they fitted this outfit well. Hope you like <3


Comments

  1. Stunning Kayleigh, that shirt is gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look.
    http://www.giftsbymadison.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the crop and 90's style jeans combination! <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts