Riders On The Storm







Tshirt - Librastyle (here)
MOM jeans - Topshop
Cardigan - Urban Outfitters

Hey everyone! I can't get enough of these jeans at the moment - I usually see my jeans as an easy option for an casual outfit, but these are perfect and I love the colour. I decided to wear a band tee again, I love this one (and it's not black, yay!). Also I dug out this versatile Urban Outfitters cardigan, it's literally one of my best buys ever - it can be paired with pretty much anything over spring/summer <3 

Comments

  1. You're looking amazing!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the doors! And your outfit as well. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts