Bring Me To Life





                                                                  Dress  - Choies.com (here)
                                                           Sunglasses - Ozeal Glasses (here)
                                            Silver spike necklace - Choies.com (here)

Hey everyone! Quite a simple/casual outfit today with this grey midi dress. I've been searching for the perfect grey midi with sleeves all winter and finally found this one, which was just what I wanted! It's really easy to dress up with a leather jacket and boots. I also added some little details, such as these tortoise shell sunglasses. As I usually wear a lot of patterned clothes, so I wasn't sure when I would have a chance to wear them, but I felt they fitted perfectly with today's outfit! They are actually my first tortoise shell pair ^.^, and I love them. I feel like I'm going to be wearing them all spring/summer now! Also, you can't go wrong with a studded spike necklace, so wore this subtle one today as well x

Comments

  1. You look amazing Kayleigh! So sophisticated yet so so cool! x

    holljc.blogpsot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :) great outfit <3
    Check my latest post > http://www.dearjoy.fr/2014/03/insta-party-3.html
    Kiss you from france :-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair :)
    And kiss from Poland x :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just super cool pics
    You done a great job
    <3
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/200-am.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely wearing sunglasses! and the dress is plain but still really nice. I love those shoes....I need a pair soon haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool outfit! The dress suits you really well and I love the sunglasses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts