While Your Lips Are Still Red





 Shirt - OASAP (here)
Nail studs - Banggood.com (here)
Sunglasses - Ozeal (here)
Over-sized leather jacket - Topshop

Hey everyone! This look may be quite simple but it is one of my favourites. You can't go wrong with denim  a leather jacket and Dr martens. Today I wore this beautifully detailed lace shirt. The collar and the buttons are so nice - adding a feminine touch to this outfit. Also I've been experimenting with nail art after receiving these nail studs in the post. I thought they fitted the outfit well. Anyway hope you're all having a lovely Sunday and enjoying the sun where you are ☼ xx

Comments

  1. I just love those sunglasses! So darn cool! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark hair for catching the wind <3♫

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool pics and super cool outfit too
    Good job!
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/all-leafs-are-grey.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple yet still chic and classy!xxx

    http://sommerscloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit! I'd 100% wear this! love that blouse! x

    heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts