No Surprize




  

Wool coat - 6ks.com (here)
Dress - 6ks.com (here)
Sunglasses - Oasap.com (here)
Boots - Topshop

Hey everyone, I'm so happy that the sun was finally out today - perfect dress/tights weather. It's still a bit cold here, so wore this lovely wool boyfriend coat. I think boyfriend style coats really are the best to complete a winter outfit and this is the newest one in my collection ^.^. Also I love the style of these new sunglasses, I think they are my new favourite, so expect to see a lot more of them as summer arrives! Hope you all had a good weekend <3

Comments

  1. Nice look. Love the sunglasses, hooray for the sun!

    shakkablakka.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this outfit Kayleigh! So much perfection! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh I love this outfit! that dress is lovely!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amo tu look completamente, las botas y el sombrero son un sueño!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts