Wait Until Tomorrow



                                            Rose Pink Shift Dress - Laundry Boutique (here) 
                                                            Floppy Hat - OASAP.com
                                                                 Sandals - Topshop

Hey everyone! It was so lovely today that I could get away with this spring/summer look. I brought out my girly side today in this gorgeous pink dress (floral, of course), floppy hat, and these cute frilly socks with my chunky sandals. I love the mix of colours in the dress, I don't think I actually own anything this pink, so it's a first and I love it! I added this sleeveless leather to create an edgy side to the outfit, it's not summer yet after all. Definitely think I will be rocking this sock-sandal look a lot with my dresses a lot in the next few months! :)

Also Laurdry Boutique have kindly offered a 10% discount code to all my followers! <3
 Just type: oneinamillion10 in at the checkout (valid for 6 months).


Comments

  1. can't wait until tomorrow to steal this look )
    http://www.lauderlis.com/2014/03/one-in-million.html#oiam1

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this! where did you find the leather vest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie!
      The leather vest is from Topshop a few years ago, I managed get mine from eBay :)

      Delete
  3. I love your dress and how you styled it! The socks are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts