Fade Into The Sun





                                                       Floral Chiffon Shirt - 6ks.com
                                                                           Boots - Dr Martens

Hey everyone, I'm back in florals again(!) I can't resist a lovely floral blouse and this one is no exception, especially as I love the dip-hem on this shirt. I found it perfect for a grungy look with shorts and the dip-hem makes the shirt that little bit more unusual. I kept the rest of the outfit pretty simple, comfy docs and my burgundy fedora, as I thought it went well with the floral pattern. Hope you like! <3

Comments

  1. so pretty dear!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely outfit for spring! The hat and the blouse are so gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pictures and a great look. :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're looking great! :) Nice outfit.

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Roses Reborn
kayleighbrewer1991@hotmail.co.uk Instagram: @rosesreborn

Popular Posts